Educational Technology and Material Development
Educational Technology and Material Development is one of the key activity of our DIET. The following activities are undertaken
- Both Faculties and Student-Teachers use ICT.
- Pre-service classes through ICT.
- In-service training through ICT.
- Various documentation activities are done in this department.
- Provision for imparting knowledge to our student teachers on Fundamentals of computer knowledge.
- Different activity cards prepared by student Teachers.
- Formation of question bank.
- Linking Textbook with Los.(Learning Outcome)
- Preparation of TLM in different subjects.
- Content based pedagogy material developed by In-service teachers.
- Development of TLM through workshop mode.
Teacher Educators use ICT in In-service training programmes
Preservice Student Teachers use ICT in their seminar paper presentation
Professional WhatsApp group formed for learning enhancement